Our service includes a comprehensive consultation to help with CMMC Certifications.
The DoD roll out of the new CMMC requirements prior to contract awarded will have a profound impact on the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and supply chain. We are a full-service CMMC preparation & assessment company focused on solutions for small and midsize business.
We can provide pre-assessment readiness review services to identify gaps and compliance readiness. We also provide full CMMC Assessments as a CMMC Accreditation Body (AB) authorized and trained Provisional Assessor (PA).
We also work with a network of cybersecurity experts and companies that offer a suite of quality products that will help you get through the CMMC process smoothly. That’s how we ensure your success.
We are a veteran owned small business. (VOSB)
Mission statements – Focusing on securing the DIB cybersecurity foundation and the CMMC ecosystem.
Executive profiles – Founder and CEO - Matthew Condy.
Mr. Condy is among the initial cohort of Provisional Assessors selected, trained and authorized by the CMMC Accreditation Body (AB).
- USMC Intelligence Specialist - 8 years
- B.A. Political Science, College of Charleston 2001
- Booz Allen Hamilton, Associate - 9 years supporting DoD contracts
- MBA, University of Cambridge - 2013
- Anti-Money Laundering (CAMS) compliance with JP Morgan Chase & Discover Card - 4 years
- Cybersecurity Risk Management Certificate - Harvard University 2020
- Provisional Assessor(PA) - Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accreditation Body - 2020
Our ramp up process is designed to empower your team and outfit them with the tools they need to succeed. Talk to us today about how we can support your CMMC needs.
Copyright © 2020 CMMC Managed - All Rights Reserved.